It’s 2020 and the market is flooded with Android spy apps. The problem is that many of these apps aren’t reliable. Some of them don’t really offer good features, while others are viruses or malware in disguise.
You need a dependable spy app if you’re keeping tabs on someone’s Android phone or tablet. An app that doesn’t work right could cause you several problems. And the device owner may even find out you’re spying on them.
To help you out, we’ve come up with a list of the best spy apps for Android available in the market in 2020. The apps on our list are all dependable, with most of them being around for a long time and having solid reputations.
The list is arranged in the order of the best apps to worst in our estimation. You can choose any app from the top 5 if you’re in a hurry.
Part 1: Minspy – Cutting-Edge, Powerful, and Super Stealthy
The first – and best – app on our list is Minspy. Minspy is a top-tier, highly innovative spy app. Over a million people around the world use Minspy for their phone monitoring needs. It’s a favorite with employers, parents, and people in relationships.
1.1 Minspy has a stellar reputation and offers maximum privacy
The app has received great reviews on major platforms online including Engadget, Android Authority, Tom’s Guide, and the BBC. The app works with all the latest Android smartphones and tablets, as long as they are on Android 4.0 and up.
One of the main reasons why we recommend Minspy is because it is private. With other apps, your personal details may be at risk. Minspy, however, never stores your personal information. It’s also never accessible to the developers or staff.
1.2 Why Minspy is the #1 best spy app for Android
Minspy offers an excellent selection of features at an affordable price:
Minspy can guarantee your privacy
Not all spy apps in the market are trustworthy. Your personal information is at risk whenever you use them such as when you find a job. Minspy, however, can guarantee your privacy. It never stores your personal information on its servers or shares it with anyone.
The app works without root
Minspy happens to be one of the only apps in the market that work without rooting. Rooting is complicated, takes time, and voids the device warranty. Experts don’t recommend it. If you use Minspy, you don’t have to root the target device.
Minspy can’t be detected
You can use Minspy for Android without being found out. When you install the app, you can hide it. The app runs in the background, spying, without the user’s awareness. You get monitoring data sent secretly to your online dashboard.
The app is small, hidden, and works without draining the device’s battery. Because of all this, it can’t be detected.
You can use Minspy from any web browser remotely
You’ll be able to spy on the target phone or tablet remotely from your web browser. The app delivers spy data to your dashboard periodically. You have the freedom to monitor the target device from anywhere and at any time.
It’s a tried-and-tested solution
Over a million people in 190+ countries from all over the world make use of Minspy. The app is a trustworthy and tried-and-tested solution. You can trust the app to work correctly, in stealth mode, without putting you at risk of discovery.
The app doesn’t cost a lot
You don’t need to pay a lot of money to use Minspy. Minspy is an affordable solution compared to most of the spy apps on the market. You pay a small amount of money each month to use the app. If you want to spy on multiple devices, you get a big discount.
1.3 Minspy offers a large selection of features
Minspy comes with a variety of premium features:
- Location tracking: Minspy allows you to track the GPS-based location of the target device. Details available include the device’s address, geographical coordinates, and much more.
- Geofencing: You can use Minspy to set up a geofence perimeter. This is a watched zone. You receive notifications if the device enters or leaves this zone.
- Social media monitoring: Minspy allows to moniotor a Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, Snapchat and other popular social media apps monitoring feature. You can read messages, check media files, and much more. Especially the WhatsApp spying, I can say that Minspy is the best WhatsApp spy in the world.
- Web history checker: What kind of website is the device user visiting from their phone? Minspy allows you to check their browser activity in near-real-time and also see their browning history.
- Text message reader: All exchanged messages are recorded by Minspy. You get to see contact details too. If the user deletes a message, Minspy can still retrieve it for you.
- Call log and contacts viewer: Minspy comes with a call logs and contacts viewer. You can check someones call history online for free. Also, contact details like names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, and more are logged for you.
- Keylogger: Every keystroke made on the target smartphone or tablet will be logged for you by Minspy. You can potentially find out someone’s usernames and passwords by spying on the keylogger.
Minspy offers over 20 separate, unique features in total. You can easily track almost everything that’s happening on the target phone or tablet.
You May Like: 10 Best Snapchat Spy
1.4 You don’t need any technical skills to install Minspy
You can install Minspy in a matter of minutes. You don’t need any technical skills or any special gear. You can set up the app with the help of any computer or a second smartphone. You will need to download and install a small app.
**Beware: No spy apps in the market can be installed remotely, without a download and install on Android. If any spy app offers this feature for Android, it’s a scam or a virus. Don’t be fooled!**
Here are the steps you need to follow to install Minspy:
Step 1: Get a free Minspy account. Make your email ID the username.
Step 2: You’ll need to purchase a monthly Minspy subscription. If you want to spy on a single Android smartphone or tablet, you need a Premium subscription. For cases where you want to spy on multiple Android devices, choose the Family plan.
Step 3: Check your registered email for setup instructions. You will get a link to the Setup Wizard. Start it up and then proceed with the installation instructions.
Download and then install Minspy on the target Android smartphone or tablet. This takes only a few minutes of your time. After you are done with that, you have the option to hide the app. Wait for a few minutes until Minspy sends you monitoring data.
Step 4: You are now ready to spy on the target phone. You can do so remotely from any mobile or PC browser. Log in to your Minspy account to get started.
The dashboard gives you a sneak peek at the most important events happening on the target Android phone or tablet. The various monitoring features of Minspy are accessible from the selection panel to your left.
Check out the free Minspy free live Android demo before you buy the app!
Also Read: 10 Best Spy App for iPhone
Part 2: Spyic – A Crowd Favorite Android Spy App
The second spot on our list goes to Spyic. Spyic happens to be one of the best spy apps in the market at the moment. It offers both great features and extensive compatibility with the latest Android smartphones and tablets.
You can use Spyic in stealth mode to monitor someone’s phone or tablet. It needs a software install first, so you need brief physical access to the target device. Afterward, you never need to touch the device again.
2.1 Spyic offers an amazing array of features
Spyic has a web-based interface, meaning you can use it from any smartphone or PC, even when you’re on the go. The app can fetch you updates periodically. You can hide the app, so it always works in stealth mode.
Spyic is a standout app because it offers an amazing range of features:
- You can use Spyic to monitor messages, including the deleted ones.
- The app allows you to monitor social media like Facebook and Twitter.
- You can access emails, web browser history, and notes.
- You can use the keylogger to find someone’s username and password.
- You can check call logs and contact details.
Also Read: 10 Best Facebook Messenger Spy Apps
2.2 Spyic is easy and convenient to use
You will find that Spyic is a breeze to set up and use:
Anyone can use Spyic
Spyic is made to be easy to use. You don’t need to root the target device to use Spyic. Installation takes only a few minutes and can be done from any web browser, from your PC or smartphone. The online dashboard is intuitive and offers access to the app’s various features.
The app is made to be stealthy
Not many apps in the market can match Spyic for stealth. After you install the app, you can hide it. The app will then run in the background without the user’s awareness. It doesn’t use a lot of battery and sends you data in secret to the online dashboard.
You can spy on Android remotely
You’ll be able to use Spyic to spy on the Android device remotely. You get monitoring data delivered to your online dashboard, which you can access from any web browser. If you decide to stop monitoring the device, you can uninstall Spyic in a single click.
Part 3: Cocospy
The third best spy app for Android we have for you is called Cocospy. Cocospy is another spy app with a good reputation. It has been around for a long time and has proven to be a dependable solution. It also happens to be one of the best undetectable spy apps for Android out there.
Cocospy offers an excellent feature set:
- Cocospy can spy on call logs and contacts.
- The app can track installed apps.
- The included keylogger can monitor usernames and passwords.
Cocospy is a top-tier app
You will find Cocospy to be a worthwhile Android spy app:
- Cocospy works without root and is easy to install.
- You get monitoring data remotely.
- You get a free live demo.
Cocospy is third on the list because of its great features and overall reputation.
Part 4: Fami360
On the 4th spot is a parental control app called Fami360. While Fami360 isn’t exclusively made for spying, being a parental control app, it nonetheless can be used as one. You can use the app to monitor any Android smartphone or tablet.
Fami360 is an excellent app for parents looking to keep an eye on their kids in secret:
- Check your child’s social media use.
- Monitor your child’s messages and calls.
- Control and manage your child’s screen time.
Fami360 is the best parental control app on Android
With Fami360, it’s a cakewalk to keep an eye on your kids – or anyone else:
- You can use the app remotely from any web browser.
- It works in stealth mode and is undetectable.
- You can use the app without rooting.
Fami360 is recommended especially for parents because of its customized parental control features and ease of use.
Part 5: Spyera
The next spot on our list goes to Spyera. This app is especially popular with people in relationships trying to catch their partners cheating red-handed. It comes with several powerful features, including a nice social media activity tracker.
Spyera offers good features:
- The app comes with a keylogger that records keystrokes.
- You can read messages, check calls, and view social media.
Spyera is an expensive app
You pay a lot of money to use Spyera:
- A 3-month Spyera subscription costs $189.
- You need to root the target device to install it.
Because of its high cost and rooting requirement, Spyera isn’t for everyone.
Part 6: FlexiSPY
FlexiSPY is a multi-platform spy app. In addition to Android phones and tablets, you can use the app to spy on Macs as well as PCs. It offers a wide range of features and is generally known to be a trusted solution.
FlexiSPY provides an extensive list of features:
- You can monitor calls, call history, and contact information.
- The app also offers social media and text message reading support.
You need to root to use the app
FlexiSPY requires root to work:
- Rooting is hard and can cause data loss.
- The user may find out, as it is not a stealthy process.
While FlexiSPY works well, the rooting requirement brings it down.
Part 7: Mobile Spy
Mobile has been featured on top media platforms like Reader’s Digest, Newsweek, and USA Today. The app is known to provide a competitive feature set. The app is popular with people from all walks of life, including parents and employers.
Mobile spy offers noteworthy features:
- The app is super stealthy and impossible to detect.
- You get powerful monitoring features.
Mobile Spy has data safety issues
Unfortunately, Mobile spy has some issues:
- The app was hacked several times.
- It may no longer be available in the future.
Mobile Spy is a good offering, but it can’t guarantee your data safety.
Part 8: Hoverwatch
Next on our list is the app called Hoverwatch. This is another multi-platform spy app. The app has a good user interface and provides a good set of features. It’s also stealthy, so you can use the app safely to spy on someone’s phone.
Hoverwatch is a worthwhile offering:
- You can use Hoverwatch on Windows and Mac as well as Android.
- The app offers a variety of monitoring features.
You don’t get important features with Hoverwatch
You may miss some features with Hoverwatch:
- Hoverwatch can’t record credentials on an Android device.
- The app is difficult to set up.
Because of the lack of a keylogger option, we put Hoverwatch on number 8.
Part 9: Highster Mobile
Highster Mobile is a great Android phone monitoring app. Not only does it offer some nifty spy features, but the app is also available at an affordable price. You can monitor Android devices without burning a hole in your pocket.
Highster Mobile packs in nifty features:
- You can log text messages.
- The app can track media files and GPS.
Highster Mobile lacks key features
You don’t get the best features with Highster Mobile:
- The app lacks a keylogger.
- The app is difficult to use.
The lack of a keylogger really hurts in our books, putting Highster Mobile at number 9.
Part 10: XNSPY
The last app on our list of the 10 best spy apps for Android that are undetectable is XNSPY. This app comes with a great keylogger and several other powerful features. The app works as advertised and provides a good interface.
XNSPY comes with a handy feature set:
- The app offers a keylogger.
- You can check social media and the web browser history.
XNSPY requires root
However, XNSPY is hard to set up:
- XNSPY requires you to root to use most of its features.
- The app is also a bit expensive at $99.99 per year.
While XNSPY is a good app overall, the rooting requirement makes it not very convenient to use.
Part 11: FAQs
Are Android spy apps really stealthy?
Not all of them are stealthy, no. The ones that require root, especially, are not very stealthy. We recommend choosing a non-root app such as Spyic if you want to be truly stealthy.
Can I get a free spy app for Android that’s undetectable?
No, you can’t. There are some free spy apps for Android that claim to be undetectable, but they don’t offer the best feature sets nor are they reliable. It’s expensive to make a spy app and maintain it. You get what you pay for.
How much do I need to pay for an Android spy app?
That depends on the spy app you are buying. Some of them cost as much as $60 per month per device to use. There are more affordable options, of course, such as Fami360 or Minspy.
What happens to my personal details?
Again, that depends on which apps you use. If you happen to pick an untrustworthy app, they may be sold to a third party or used in other ways. With apps like Minspy, you don’t run that risk.
Isn’t it better to pay a hacker to spy on someone’s Android device instead?
Almost all hackers you find online that claim to spy on someone’s Android device for a flat fee are scammers. They don’t actually provide a service. They just take your money and run. Many people have been fooled this way.
We recommend sticking to tried-and-true Android spy solutions. Any of the top 10 best Android spy apps on this list will work. But we recommend sticking to the first few options for the best results. The other options will also work, but may not be as convenient to use.