A pricy-classy iPhone is indeed one of the most loved devices to date. People love to flaunt this Steve Job’s marvel. Even the hefty price tag is also not able to stop them. Now, imagine what will happen if your phone got stolen or misplaced.
Scary, isn’t it?! In that case, you must learn about how to track an iPhone without an app. This article is all about it only. So, let’s get started.
Part 1: How to Secretly Track Someone’s iPhone Without an App
When you want to learn about tracking someone’s iPhone, you must understand one fact. Your app should be able to get paired with the powerful iOS without creating any further troubles for you. Also, there would be no loss to your data stored and OS in the process.
Seeing all these factors, we have only one name in our minds. It is Minspy.
Minspy – Your safe pair of hand to track iPhone without an app
Built with innovative and top-notch AI, Minspy is a remote iPhone monitoring app that can track iPhone without app using its powerful features that are more than 30 in numbers. Keeping jailbreak at bay, it can find out the exact location of your lost/stolen phone.
Millions of users in more than 190 countries have already shown faith in it and used it all the time to track stolen iPhones. We are glad to announce that they succeeded in the task as well.
Media houses like Android Authority, CNET, and PCMag have also appreciated its performance in remote monitoring.
How to secretly track an iPhone using Minspy?
Minspy offers you a 100% web-based phone tracking solution for iOS devices without the need for an app. You can get started with a solution using any device/browser and track my iPhone without the app. All you need is a valid email ID and iCloud credentials to get started with it.
Here are the steps to be followed with this tool.
- Sign up to Minspy for free using your valid email ID and password.
- Choose the target device as an iPhone.
- After this, enter your iCloud details and plan details followed by the payment.
- After doing all of this, check your email inbox and click on the link mentioned in the mail sent by the Minspy. You’ll be redirected on Minspy’s control panel from there.
- From the dashboard, you can choose the ‘Location’ feature and it will display the live location of your stolen/lost phone.
This free iPhone demo link will help you have a better understanding of how to secretly track an iPhone.
Though we doubt big-time that after trying Minspy, you will hardly prefer any other option to track stolen iPhone, we still have bought 3 other most common ways for the said purpose.
Part 2: Track My iPhone Without an App for Free
Note: This method uses iCloud for iPhone tracking.
iCloud is a cloud storage facility offered by Apple to all the users wherein they can store all their crucial information including live location and access it using any other device/browser.
When you have lost your iPhone or it has been stolen, you can log in to iCloud and track the stolen iPhone in a few simple steps.
- Using any browser and device, navigate to icloud.com and enter your Apple ID and valid password.
- Here, find out ‘Find My Phone’ option and click on ‘All Device’ to find out your iPhone from the list.
- Click on your iPhone and you will see map points of your recent iPhone with time stamps. Zoom in a bit to have an exact location.
Also Read: How to track an iPhone by number
Part 3: How to Track My Lost iPhone Without an App
Note: We are bringing Google Timeline to your service in this method.
Google and Apple keep track of your live location and this is what can turn out as a boon when you are in dearth need to track iPhone without an app.
Google Timeline is the feature that tracks all your iPhone’s location data via a very interactive interface. As soon as the location is ‘On’ over your iPhone, you can find out the exact location of your lost/stolen iPhone.
Here’re the steps using this facility:
- Open google.com/maps/timeline in any of the devices/browsers and select the ‘Today’ button.
- On the left side of the page, you can see your timeline showing the recent location of your iPhone with the time date. It would be showing the details of the areas where your phone was connected last time. Find out the most recent one.
- Try to learn about whether the device is moving or lying at a place. Get the details and contact the authorities about it. Don’t ever try to go after a thief alone.
Don’t Miss: How to Track Someone’s Location on iPhone
Part 4: How to Track My Stolen iPhone Location without App
Note: This method requires that your iPhone has family sharing enabled.
iPhone offers an in-build phone tracking feature ‘Find My iPhone’ to track stolen iPhone.
The best part is this feature can be accessed either using the iCloud or accessing Family Sharing. Family Sharing is a facility offered to the user to share iTunes, App Store purchases, and other stuff with the family members using the iPhone.
If every Family Sharing member has allowed other members to gain access to the Find My Phone feature then you can track iPhone without app using other’s iPhone. To get started in this way, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Launch the Find My Phone app on other’s iPhone and sign in using your iCloud credentials.
- You can see all the family members’ devices that have given you Find My Phone access.
- Find out your iPhone from the list and you can see the live location.
You can also click on ‘Play Sound’ if you find out the current location is very near to you. Your iPhone will vibrate and you can find out where it is.
Don’t Miss: How to Track My Son’s iPhone Without Him Knowing
There are times when you need to track someone’s iPhone without them knowing. Minspy is a great help in that. It’s the safest and reliable way to know about the live location of the stolen iPhone.
Though iCloud, Google Timeline, and Find My Phone can also help, their help is limited. If you want to track an iPhone without an app easily, make sure you always keep location enabled on your iPhone.