Guest Post Guidelines
Thanks for taking the interest in writing a guest post for Minspy. If you would like to contribute your insight, please read our guidelines carefully.
Why Write for Minspy
Minspy is an easy-to-use and secure app to track data like locations, calls, messages and apps. It’s built to facilitate parents, businesses and others who are in need of monitoring and tracking their targets.
With 1 million customers from more than 190 countries, Minspy is a trustworthy website (DR 43) with 340,000 visits every month.
We have an audience from all fields, particularly in marketing, B2B, high tech, so please create contents targeting our major clients.
Before you submit a full article, please make sure it follows the guidelines below:
1. Please submit your own original content, because previously published work will not be accepted.
2. The post should be 500-1000 words in length. It should also contain a meta description that will help you target potential customers.
3. Your completed article should be saved as a Google Document and shared for “anyone with the link" with editing permissions.
4. Pictures in the article are under review by our advertising staff.
5. We do not accept blog posts that contain adult contents.
6. You’re encouraged to share the published article through other outlets such Twitter, Facebook or embed links in blogs so that the pitch can reach more readers.
You can also advertise your website with a direct link insert. We only require anchor text that matches our content so as to promote it.
Guest blogging is a great way to promote your site and increase traffic. If you have any questions, feel free to email us at [email protected].